We have closed our shop for the first time ever, while the daffodils are blooming all around England.
There will be some very challenging days ahead of us all so I thought I would share a little of how I plan to get through…
1. I plan to make a list of the things I have always wanted to do (and never had the time!)
2. I am going to plan my week ahead as I always do. I plan to get dressed like I do for the shop - lovely clothes always make you feel better! And always good to be prepared for video-conferencing
3. I mustn't forget to exercise . I love to exercise early in the morning and then feel 'on top of the world' by the time I get to my desk (after porridge and honey)
4. Think about your neighbours and how you could help them?
Maybe leave them some flowers, give them a call or do their
shopping for them (I wonder what their favourite things
5. Next week I am going to start a Cassandra Goad book club with English, Spanish, Italian and French book suggestions (why not read their writers now we can't travel there?)
6. And, of course I will write about jewels, gemstones and my design inspirations over the coming weeks
7. Last of all, I will be burning my Feuille De Lavande scented candle from Diptyque (as we do in the shop) while I write these notes. A reminder of all of you and your visits to Sloane Street over the years.
Keep well. Keep smiling.
Our online store is open 24 hours a day and we will wherever possible, deliver your orders to you during this time.