Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods through the website. This service is operated by Cassandra Goad (Cassandra Goad Ltd and cassandragoad.com each separately and together in this Agreement, "we", "us" or "our").
1. The Contract between you and us
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
2. Pricing and Delivery
2.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
2.1.1 All of our prices are in UK Pounds - any other currency displayed on the site is for comparison only. You will be billed in UK Pounds and if you purchase from outside the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card or displayed using our currency converter.
2.2 You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3. Right for you to cancel your contract
3.1 Subject to 3.3 below, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
3.2 To cancel your contract you must notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)20 7730 2202.
3.3 Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you
have ordered is subject to:
a) You not having worn or damaged the jewellery.
b) You not having not removed the security tag from the item.
c) You calling us within three days of receiving your goods and receiving a Returns Authorisation Number ("RAN").
To return your item within the UK:
We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, if this is not the case then for items purchased on line or over the phone we will be happy to refund you. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Call us on +44 (0)20 7730 2202 or e-mail us at email@example.com within three days of receiving your order to let us know that you intend to return your items so that we can issue you with a returns authorization number (RAN)
2. Please write this RAN number on your original invoice and place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer box is completely sealed.
3. We recommend you send all returns through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Alternatively, you can bring your items to our Sloane Street show room in person.
4. Once we have received your items we will refund your original payment card.
5. If you wish to exchange, please email us with your preferred item and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock. Please note that we will not be able to send the new items until we have received your original return, and if a refund for the difference is due this will be processed.
To return your item from overseas:
1. Please call us on +44 (0)20 7730 2202 or e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org within [three] working days of receipt
of purchase and ask for a Return Authorisation Number
2. All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment.
3. Items must not be worn and must have the security tag intact and attached.
4. You will be issued with a FedEx telephone and account number. The items must be shipped within [three days] of receiving an RAN. Please ensure that you write clearly on the FedEx paperwork that the item is being returned.
5. The RAN number should be written on your original invoice. In addition, please complete the Returns Form. Please put the item in the original packaging and seal it securely.
6. Once we have received the item(s) we will refund the amount due to your credit card. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please note that for all international returns, £25 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the returns postage. This helps to keep our overall shipping expenses to a minimum.
4. Cancellation by us
4.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and
4.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
4.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
4.1.3 one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
4.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Delivery of goods to you
5.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
5.2 All orders within the UK are delivered using Royal Mail
- We do not charge for delivery within the UK and the delivery will arrive within 1-3 working days.
- For delivery overseas we charge a flat fee of £84 and the delivery will arrive within 1-7 working days.
- For urgent orders within London postcodes, you can use our London Express courier service. The charge for this will very depending in your requirements.
- Returns within the UK are free of charge, but the cost of returns from overseas will be deducted from your final refund - see our returns policy above.
5.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5.4 We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5.5 If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
6.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within three working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
6.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within three working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail or telephone at our contact address of the problem within seven days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only
obligation will be, at your option either:
6.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
6.2.2 to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
6.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
6.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
6.4 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
6.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
6.5 We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or Royal Mail.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at email@example.com and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
10. Third Party Rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
11. Governing Law
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
12. Entire Agreement
12.2 We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
13. Trade Marks
Alchemy design & Works Ltd/Cassandra Goad is the operator of www.cassandragoad.com. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners' rights.
14. Events Beyond our Control
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.