The Whorl design is inspired by the whorl 'mon' pattern often seen on the highly decorative roofs of Japanese temples and shrines.
My reinterpretations of the pattern began with earrings and pendants, with a bold cuff soon following.
This simple yet harmonic pattern is symbolic of the spirits of the gods.
To explore the Japan collection and discover more of Cassandra's designs click here.
The Cassandra Goad showroom will be reopening on Monday 15th June beginning with reduced hours. The shop will be open from 10 am to 4 pm.
Cassandra Goad is committed to ensuring the health and safety of staff and clients and numerous precautions will be in place:
- Screens between staff and clients.
- Reduced client capacity within the store at one time.
- Sanitisation of all jewellery, desks and hard surfaces after every client.
- Hourly sanitisation of hard surfaces such as door handles and cabinets.
- Staff will be wearing facial masks and will remain socially distanced from clients at all times.
Please feel free to continue to use the website or the phone to order or discuss jewellery with our dedicated team.
We are now offering Whatsapp as a more convenient option for those who would like a more interactive discussion.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7730 2202